GCP Student Code
COURSE CREDIT POLICY
In order to complete the Geriatric Certificate Program (“GCP”), I understand that I must:
- Upload course completion documents and complete the related course quiz for courses updated annually within one (1) year of attendance, whether prior to or following my date of registration for GCP.
- For all other courses, only submit course completion documents for courses which I have participated in within three (3) years prior to and following my date of registration for GCP.
By enrolling in the Geriatric Certificate Program (“GCP”), you are joining a community of geriatric practitioners and students. GCP endeavours to provide all enrolees the best educational experience that internet technology enables. As a member of the community, you will help GCP achieve this goal.
The Geriatric Certificate Program depends upon your motivation to engage in learning and to do so with honesty. In order to participate in GCP, you must agree to the Student Code below in addition to any course-specific agreements.
GCP STUDENT CODE PLEDGE
By enrolling in the Geriatric Certificate Program (“GCP”) and any GCP partner courses, I agree that I will:
- Register for and maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my login email and/or password.
- Complete all course quizzes and assignments alone and only with my own work. I will not submit the work of any other person (except for course assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not make solutions to quizzes, review questions, and any other assignments used to assess student performance available to anyone else (except for assignments that explicitly permit sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
Unless otherwise indicated by the instructor of a GCP course or GCP partner course, enrollees are encouraged to:
- Collaborate with other GCP students during and outside of course education sessions.
- Discuss with other GCP students general concepts and materials within each course.
CHANGING THE STUDENT CODE
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Student Code from time to time. Any changes to this Student Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Student Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Student Code.
Effective Date: June 28, 2016