Geriatric Certificate Program collaborative partners include:
- McMaster University
- Dementiability Enterprises Inc.
- Advanced Gerontological Education Inc.
- Regional Geriatric Program central
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- Canadian Fall Prevention Curriculum
- RGPs of Ontario
- Geriatric Education and Research in Aging Sciences Centre (GERAS)
- Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
- Mental Health First Aid Canada
Please note: all courses are planned and delivered through our partner's organizations. GCP Admin are able to support students through the educational process, however, all payments, registrations, and communication regarding final course certificates and course complaints should be directly addressed to the corresponding course partners.