Geriatric Certificate Program collaborative partners include:
- McMaster University
- Dementiability Enterprises Inc.
- Advanced Gerontological Education Inc.
- Regional Geriatric Program central
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- Canadian Fall Prevention Curriculum
- RGPs of Ontario
- Geriatric Education and Research in Aging Sciences Centre (GERAS)
The Geriatric Certificate Program has also partnered with the Ontario Personal Support Worker Association (OPSWA) to provide cost savings for both GCP and OPSWA members. Learn more about how PSWs can save with OPSWA and GCP here.
Please note: all courses are planned and delivered through our partner's organizations. GCP Admin are able to support students through the educational process, however, all payments, registrations, and communication regarding final course certificates and course complaints should be directly addressed to the corresponding course partners.